Transport for Bauma 2016
11-17th April, Munich
Bill Bowden Event Logistics are the only appointed Bauma Munich transport provider of the Construction Equipment Association (CEA) for the British Group of companies in 2016.
Having worked at Bauma on behalf of the CEA for over 18 years, our knowledge and experience of this event proves our commitment to providing the highest level of service to the group exhibitors to ensure your participation at BAUMA is a success.
We will have our own team from our UK office on-site in Munich for the build and breakdown at BAUMA 2016. The team will consist of Bill Bowden and Roy Humphrey who have worked at the last six BAUMA exhibitions. Bill and Roy will be familiar faces to the group.
Our Services Include:
- Dedicated Bill Bowden Event Logistics representative on-site
- Collection from your premises
- Receiving at our Gatwick warehouse facility including labeling for transport
- Transportation to Munich
- Unloading and delivery to your stand for when you arrive
- Arranging any secondary lifting requirements
- Collection, storage and redelivery of empty cases
- Meeting with you on your stand to confirm return instructions
- Pick up from your stand after the show
- Return transport to our warehouse
- Re-delivery to your premises
Please get in touch with our show manager, Bill Bowden, for any questions relating to Bauma Munich Transport or any of our services at firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line Ordering for Bauma Munich Transport 2016
All our services can be reserved via our online order form.
Completed forms will be delivered electronically back to your inbox. On receipt, we will contact you to confirm your order and discuss your collection requirements.
Should you have any questions, please contact me on 020 3475 2700 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you at BAUMA Munich 2016.