8th – 14th April 2019
Bill Bowden Event Logistics is once again the Construction Equipment Association‘s appointed Freight Company for the British Group of companies attending BAUMA Munich 2019.
We’ve worked with CEA at BAUMA for over 20 years, so you can’t put your freight is safer or more experienced hands.
Roy Humphrey and Bill Bowden will be on site in Munich for the build and breakdown for the seventh year running. They’ll be supported by our 24-hour helpline back at home base, so if you need help at any point you can be sure of an immediate and friendly response.
Our BAUMA 2019 service includes
- Collection from your premises or receiving at our Gatwick warehouse facility
- Labelling for transport
- Transportation to Munich
- Unloading and delivery to your stand for when you arrive
- Arranging any secondary lifting requirements
- The collection, storage and redelivery of empty cases
- Meeting with you on your stand to confirm return instructions
- Pick up from your stand after the show
- Return transport to our warehouse
- Re-delivery to your premises
- All related paperwork and admin
- Dedicated Bill Bowden Event Logistics representative on-site
Reserve your BAUMA Munich Freight Transport place now to secure your place.
If you have all the details to hand you can complete our online order form.
We’ll get in touch within one working day to confirm all the details.
Alternatively, fill in the form below or call the office on 020 3475 2700 and we’ll take all the details from you.