Our exhibition set up and build service is essential for bulky or bespoke displays, complex stands or simply if you don’t have the time, equipment or manoeuvrability to do it yourself.
As well as delivering your stand and materials to the venue, we’ll get them to your booked space, using specialist unloading equipment if required, and put the display together so that when you arrive it’s looking its best and is fully functional.
All you need to worry about is staffing the area and following up the opportunities.
Exhibition set up and build services can include
- Safe, reliable and timely delivery to your venue space
- Full set up and construction – from simple pop up or banner stands to complex, large-scale display spaces
- Project management support to ensure the build goes smoothly
- Specialist onsite unloading equipment such as forklifts, trolleys and cranes
- Quality assurance checks
- Experienced stand assemblers, technicians and craftspeople.
- Electrical testing of any non-specialist equipment (screens, displays etc)
- Ensuring your equipment is linked with services you have booked with the organisers (e.g. electricity, water etc)
- Taking the stand down at the end of the event and delivering it to you or storing it for you if you wish.
- Customised display design and build
- 24-hour helpline and our presence at most events for any troubleshooting.
When you’ve spent hundreds or even thousands of pounds on your exhibition space and display you won’t want to leave the last detail to chance. This is not a job for a ‘man with a van’ or even a generalist courier firm.
Using a specialist event logistics firm will mean you display is in safe hands. So you can focus on your guests, customers and prospects.
” Bill Bowden Event Logistics assist us with our growing exhibition storage, delivery and setup requirements for a busy worldwide events programme. We are continuously thrilled with Bill and his team’s dedicated, trustworthy and friendly service, with no job too big or too small and always delivered to a high standard of precision, attention to detail and care.”
Let’s talk about how we can help you with your next event.
Call us on +44 (0) 203 475 2700 or email email@example.com.