Bill Bowden Event Advisory Service provides clients with practical advice and support for running and managing events.
Over 35+ years of working in transportation and international events, Bill Bowden has amassed a wealth of knowledge which he shares with clients who need help with their events. Bill’s worked all over the world on events ranging from the Olympics and the World Cup; BAUMA (the largest trade show in Europe); and smaller craft fairs and business conferences.
Whether you are organising an event of your own, arranging your organisation’s appearance at an exhibition, expo or conference, or aiming to improve your business’s approach to events, Bill can offer advice based on real experience.
Have you ever struggled with these common challenges?
- Unexpected last-minute obstacles
- Delivering on time and within budget with limited resources
- Identifying and providing the training your staff need to manage events without a hitch
- Getting hold of a reliable supplier anywhere in the world
How our event advisory service can help
- One-off consultancy for any events issues
- Reviews of your existing events processes
- Project plans and budgets for your next event
- Training needs analysis, recommended development plans and training sessions for your events team
- Risk assessments
- Supplier sourcing and management
- Specialist international transportation knowledge
- Troubleshooting and advice
To find out more
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 020 3475 2700
- Or complete the form below.