Logistics for Conexpo 2017
7th-11th March, Las Vegas
Bill Bowden Event Logistics are the officially appointed Conexpo freight provider of the Construction Equipment Association (CEA) for the British Group of companies in 2017.
Having worked at Conexpo on behalf of the CEA for 20 years, our knowledge and experience of this event proves our commitment to providing the highest level of service ensuring your participation at Conexpo is a success.
Bill will be onsite for the build up and break down of the show. If you’ve been to Conexpo will be familiar with Bill as he has worked on this show since 1999!
Our Services Include:
- Dedicated Bill Bowden Event Logistics representative on-site
- Collection from your premises anywhere in the UK or you can deliver to our Gatwick warehouse facility
- Seafreight or airfreight to Las Vegas
- Customs clearance
- Delivery to the Drayage Dock
- Arranging any secondary lifting requirements
- Liaise with Drayage Contractor to arrange empty case storage and delivery
- Meeting with you on your stand to complete outbound documentation with Drayage Contractor
- Return freight to our warehouse
- Re-delivery to your premises
Please get in touch with our show manager, Bill Bowden, for any questions relating to Conexpo freight or any of our services at firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line Ordering for Conexpo 2017
All our services can be reserved via our online order form.
Should you have any questions, please contact Bill on 020 3475 2700 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The latest collection date for sea freight is Wednesday 11th January
The latest collection date for air freight is Monday 20th February
We look forward to working with you at Conexpo 2017.