Conference and exhibition courier services require a level of attention to detail, project management expertise and experience of event logistics you won’t find in a standard courier company.
With nearly 100 years’ collective experience in local, national and international events, Bill Bowden Event Logistics is ideally placed to ensure your displays, equipment and collateral arrive in the right place, at the right time, for the right price. Safe and sound.
Exhibition courier services and more
We’ve developed an excellent core event logistics service and a range of optional services to ensure you get precisely what you want, without paying for elements you don’t need. These include:
- Collection from your office, warehouse or supplier
- Alternatively, you can bring your consignment to our Gatwick HQ for onward transport.
- Equipment and electrics pre-check
- Maintenance check on pick up and return
- Inspection and quality check
- Tracking of your shipment through its journey
- We’ll bring it back to your premises after the event or store it for you
- Heavy duty loading and unloading equipment if required
- 24-hour customer helpline
- Paperwork and administration for import/export if required
- Design and build of bespoke stands
- Project management
- Storage of your packaging during the event
- We normally have someone onsite for troubleshooting at overseas events
“When I set up Bill Bowden Event Logistics I wanted to create an organisation I was proud to put my name to. I wanted to provide event courier services that were reliable and cost effective and a level of customer service that got people talking. The feedback we get from clients suggests we’re doing well, but I know it’s an ongoing task of delivering on our promises.
My team and I will always do everything we can to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. Why not try us for your next event? Or call me on +44 (0) 203 475 2700 for an informal conversation about any event challenges you’re facing.”