Our friendly and experienced team has worked with Upper Street Events on the Knitting & Stitching Shows for more than 20 years. So we’re delighted to be approved for Stitch which promises to be the ultimate day for craft lovers.
Exhibitors and contestants can be assured that we are completely familiar with the shows, the venues and the care needed when transporting their work and products.
Our Service for the Stitch Festival
We’re providing a reliable round-trip freight service to get exhibitors and contestants work to and from the event. They can deliver their consignment to our warehouse or we’ll pick up from their premises.
We’ll transport everything to the show, and we’ll bring it direct to the relevant stand or display area stand at a time we agree with the individual. At the end of the event, we’ll pick everything up again and return it to our warehouse or their premises.
- Parking and access at the Business Design Centre can be difficult, but our customers won’t need to worry about the hassle of taking their own car or van to the show.
- We deliver directly to our customers on your stand at a time we agree with them.
- 20 years of experience with the Knitting & Stitching shows mean we completely understand this kind of event
- Choose from a range of optional additional services, such as secure storage of cases or packaging during the show.
- Contact us on our customer helpline 24 hours a day.
Customers need to place their requests for the 2020 show in writing or by phone by Friday 14th February. For our order forms, quotations or more information, please contact my team on 0203 475 2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.