This blog will help you if you’re planning on setting up your own exhibition stand or display at your next event. For some events, particularly where the stand is small, this makes sense – as long as you are well prepared. Which is where this blog comes in.
This year we have introduced two new vehicles to our fleet.
You have booked your space at the event and now need to think about everything else. Here is a handy list of 11 things that are easy to forget, but need to be arranged for Global Event Logistics. Continue reading
Have you heard about the new regulation for Shipping Documents going into America?
ALL Shipping Documents are required to have the following statement on them:
“Name Shipper/Agent” has reviewed all available documentation and has determined that none of the cargo being offered in this consignment or consolidation has originated in, transferred from, or transited through any point in Somalia, Syria, Yemen, or Egypt.”
E-World in Essen starts on Monday and the Bill Bowden Event Logistics team have just arrived onsite to start the build up of the show.
We have designed, shipped and built stands for three major companies within the energy world at E-World this year. The stands are so big we have sent a 40ft trailer and a long wheel based van.
If you organise or attend events, conferences or exhibitions you’ll know the importance of partnering with reliable, cost-effective suppliers. Bill Bowden’s friendly team of experts in Event Logistics, transport and storage provides a service you can rely on.
Why choose Bill Bowden Event Logistics?
- We collect and deliver throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Wherever you’re having an event, we’ll get your stand and materials there safely and on time. And if you need any special documentation for overseas deliveries or collections, we’ll make sure you get it.
- We collect from you or accept your materials at our warehouse for safe storage and onward transport anywhere in the world.
- We can set up your stand or display at the venue and dismantle it when we collect at the end of the event.
- We can even design your stand and arrange any furniture or displays you need.
- Tap into three decades of events experience with our new Event Advisory Service.
- Book with confidence. We’re a member of the Event Supplier & Services Association.
Your event is important. So make sure it’s in safe hands. You’ll find us on-site at many events and all our customers have access to our 24 x 7 helpline for complete peace of mind.